Do you love research and are seeking to make a career out of it, but don’t know how to start? Here’s a way for you to learn through the best way- by immersing yourself in it head-on through being part of groundbreaking research work. Gain experience in handling data, reviewing the literature, preparing reports and learning to deal with ethical considerations for research from industry experts.
Research Internship: Online Mentoring Program in Psychology and Social Work.
- Understand in research methodology
- Develop research questions and research design
- Prepare and present research proposal/synopsis
- Experience data collection, organisation and tabulation
- Use appropriate statistical analysis (using SPSS & R Programming)
- Interpret and report analysed data
- Write a research report and scientific paper
- Present the paper in an international research conference
Target participants: Postgraduate students, research scholars and professional of social science.