Online Intensive Course in Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
SFBT offers a short-term, future-focused, outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.
– The course offers 20 training credit hours in SF Practice
– Interactive sessions and post-training Q&A session
– Live demonstration of techniques & Case discussions
– Supervised practice sessions & Role play exercise
– The training enables the participants to:
Build Solution Focused mindset and the skills for doing SFBT.
– Use SF techniques and methods in therapeutic practice.
– Plan therapy termination and relapse prevention in clients.
– Target participants: Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Social Workers and Trainees.
Dates: 10-12, 17-19 & 24-26 November 2021 (9 Days)
Time: 6.00 PM to 8.15 PM (2.15 hours per day)
Platform: Zoom Application
– Development and research in the solution-focused approach
– Paradigm shift: problem-focused to solution-focused
– Assumptions & guiding principles of SFBT
– Essentials skill to become a solution-focused therapist
– Tools and Techniques to conduct SF therapy sessions
– Methods and Protocols of first and follow-up therapy sessions
Method of instructions:
– Live demonstrations: Apart from online dyadic lecturing, the facilitator will demonstrate the use of solution-focused therapeutic questions and how to help the clients work toward their goals.
– Breakout room activities: Participants will work together by assuming the roles of therapist and client to practice the skills and techniques of SFBT.
– Discussions: Apart from the Q&A session, the facilitator and participants will engage in conversations on refining clinical skills, case vignettes, and reflections about their experiences during role-plays.
– Practice Session: The faculty will supervise the participants to practice each element taught.
Facilitator: Dr. Jaseem Koorankot, Asst. Professor & Head, Department of Clinical Psychology, Institute of Mental health and Neurosciences (IMHANS), Calicut. He is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist & an internationally acclaimed Solution Focused Therapist with more than 10 years of experience. Visit www.jaseem.org for more information.
– Students – 3400 INR
– Professionals – 3900 INR
– Contact us for group registration
-Mode of Payment
– Ac: SOLUTION FOCUSED ASSOCIATES
– Ac. No: 1072102000006866
– IFSC: IBKL0001072
– UPI ID: [email protected],
– Google Pay: 9539933211