17aug6:30 pmMoved OnlineSolution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT): Intensive Training & SupervisionA 20 hours online course designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering an outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.Zoom Application
Join us to look beyond the impossible to what is possible! This 20 hours online certified course is designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering a
Join us to look beyond the impossible to what is possible!
This 20 hours online certified course is designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering a short-term, future-focused, outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.
Time: 6.30 PM to 8.30 PM (2 hours per day)
Dates: 17 – 21 & 24 – 28 August 2021 (10 days)
Platform: Zoom Application
The training enables the participants to:
- Build Solution Focused mindset and the skills for doing SFBT.
- Use solution Focused therapy techniques in therapeutic practice.
- Plan therapy termination and relapse prevention.
Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Social Workers, Mental Health Nurses, and Trainees.
- The course offers 20 training credit hours in SF Practice
- Interactive sessions and post-training Q&A session
- Live demonstration of techniques & Case discussions
- Supervised practice sessions & Role play exercises
- Development and research in the solution-focused approach
- Paradigm shift: problem-focused to solution-focused
- Assumptions & guiding principles of SFBT
- Essential skills to become a solution-focused therapist
- Tools and techniques to conduct SF therapy sessions
- Methods and protocols of first and follow-up therapy sessions
- Supervised practice sessions
Method of instructions:
- Live demonstrations: Apart from online dyadic lecturing, the facilitator will demonstrate the use of solution-focused therapeutic questions and how to help the clients work toward their goals.
- Breakout room activities: Participants will work together by assuming the roles of therapist and client to practice the skills and techniques of SFBT.
- Discussions: Apart from the Q&A session, the facilitator and participants will engage in conversations on refining clinical skills, case vignettes, and reflections about their experiences during role-plays.
- Practice Session: The faculty will supervise the participants to practice each element taught.
Dr. Jaseem Koorankot, Asst. Professor & Head, Department of Clinical Psychology, Institute of Mental health and Neurosciences (IMHANS), Calicut. He is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist & an internationally acclaimed Solution Focused Therapist with more than 10 years of experience. Visit www.jaseem.org for more information.
- Early bird – 3200 INR till 7/8/2021
- Standard – 3600 INR from 8/8/2021
Mode of Payment
- Online Transfer – Ac: SOLUTION FOCUSED ASSOCIATES, Ac. No: 1072102000006866, IFSC: IBKL0001072
- UPI/Google Pay – UPI ID: queryasfar@okaxis, Google Pay: 9539933211
Scan the QR Code to pay
(Tuesday) 6:30 pm
ASFARAcademy for Solution Focused Approaches & Researchqueryasfar@gmail.com Govt. Medical College PO, Calicut, Kerala