Join us to look beyond the impossible to what is possible! This 20 hours online certified course is designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering a
Join us to look beyond the impossible to what is possible!
This 20 hours online certified course is designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering a short-term, future-focused, outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.
The intensive training focuses on:
- Building Solution Focused mindset and the skill set required to conduct a solution-focused therapy conversation.
- How to run the first and follow-up therapy sessions, as well as refine micro-skills in developing useful therapeutic questions.
Time: 6.30 PM to 8.30 PM (2 hours)
Dates: 16th -19th, 23rd – 26th June & 2nd – 3rd July 2021 (10 days)
Platform: Zoom Application
- Development and research in the solution-focused approach
- Paradigm shift: problem-focused to solution-focused
- Assumptions & guiding principles of SFBT
- Essentials skill to become a solution-focused therapist
- Tools and Techniques to conduct SF therapy sessions
- Methods and Protocols of first and follow-up therapy sessions
Method of instructions:
- Live demonstrations: Apart from online dyadic lecturing, the facilitator will demonstrate the use of solution-focused therapeutic questions and how to help the clients work toward their goals.
- Breakout room activities: Participants will work together by assuming the roles of therapist and client to practice the skills and techniques of SFBT.
- Discussions: Apart from the Q&A session, the facilitator and participants will engage in conversations on refining clinical skills, case vignettes, and reflections about their experiences during role-plays.
- Practice Session: The faculty will supervise the participants to practice each element taught.
Dr. Jaseem Koorankot, Asst. Professor, Department of Clinical Psychology, Institute of Mental health and Neurosciences (IMHANS), Calicut. He is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist & an internationally acclaimed Solution Focused Therapist with more than 10 years of experience. Visit www.jaseem.org for more information.
- Early Bird – 3200 INR (till 6/6/2021)
- Standard – 3600 INR (from 7/6/2021)
Mode of Payment
- Online Transfer – Ac: SOLUTION FOCUSED ASSOCIATES, Ac. No: 1072102000006866, IFSC: IBKL0001072
- UPI/Google Pay – UPI ID: [email protected], Google Pay: 9539933211
- Fika, Exploring Possibilities – www.fikaindia.in
Scan the QR Code to pay
(Wednesday) 6:30 pm IST