This 20 hours online certified course is designed for professionals and trainees in mental health, offering a short-term, future-focused, outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.
Join us to look beyond the impossible to what is possible!
Online Intensive Course
Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT): Skills, Techniques & Methods.
SFBT offers a short-term, future-focused, outcome-oriented, pragmatic, and evidence-based approach in psychotherapy.
- The course offers 20 training credit hours in SF Practice
- Interactive sessions and post-training Q&A session
- Live demonstration of techniques & Case discussions
- Supervised practice sessions & Role play exercise
The training enables the participants to:
- Build Solution Focused mindset and the skills for doing SFBT.
- Use SF techniques and methods in therapeutic practice.
- Plan therapy termination and relapse prevention in clients.
Target participants: Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Social Workers and Trainees.
Dates: 10-12, 17-19 & 24-26 November 2021 (9 Days)
Time: 6.15 PM to 8.30 PM (2.15 hours per day)
Platform: Zoom Application
- Development and research in the solution-focused approach
- Paradigm shift: problem-focused to solution-focused
- Assumptions & guiding principles of SFBT
- Essentials skill to become a solution-focused therapist
- Tools and Techniques to conduct SF therapy sessions
- Methods and Protocols of first and follow-up therapy sessions
Method of instructions:
- Live demonstrations: Apart from online dyadic lecturing, the facilitator will demonstrate the use of solution-focused therapeutic questions and how to help the clients work toward their goals.
- Breakout room activities: Participants will work together by assuming the roles of therapist and client to practice the skills and techniques of SFBT.
- Discussions: Apart from the Q&A session, the facilitator and participants will engage in conversations on refining clinical skills, case vignettes, and reflections about their experiences during role-plays.
- Practice Session: The faculty will supervise the participants to practice each element taught.
Dr. Jaseem Koorankot, Asst. Professor & Head, Department of Clinical Psychology, Institute of Mental health and Neurosciences (IMHANS), Calicut. He is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist & an internationally acclaimed Solution Focused Therapist with more than 10 years of experience. Visit www.jaseem.org for more information.
- Students – 3400 INR
- Professionals – 3900 INR
- Contact us for group registration
Mode of Payment
- Online Transfer – Ac: SOLUTION FOCUSED ASSOCIATES, Ac. No: 1072102000006866, IFSC: IBKL0001072
- UPI/Google Pay – UPI ID: queryasfar@okaxis, Google Pay: 9539933211
Scan the QR Code to pay