International Conference on Psychotherapy & Counselling 2021
About the conference:
The conference aims to impart knowledge and skills on psychotherapy and bring awareness about the need and significance of mental health care through non-biological interventions among budding psychotherapists and counsellors, especially in India. We are expecting around 300 participants across India.
Call for papers
We are pleased to invite the abstract of research papers to be present at International Conference on Psychotherapy & Counselling 2021 (ICPC2021)
Presentation time: 10 minutes (Including Q & A session)
Theme: Outcome focused approaches in psychotherapy & counselling
- Clients feedback in psychotherapy & counselling
- The predictors of outcome in psychotherapy & counselling
- Supervision & Training in psychotherapy & counselling
- Integrative and eclectic practice in psychotherapy & counselling
- The digital revolution in psychotherapy & counselling
- Pandemic crisis and mental health care
Deadline for abstract submission: 03/10/21
Notification of acceptance of the abstract: On or before 12/10/202.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- The abstracts must be in English
- The abstracts will be accepted only through online forms, with the below-mentioned details:
- Title of the paper
- Full Name, Designation & Affiliation of Author(s)
- Abstracts (Maximum 300 words) relating to the theme and sub-themes of the conference, which contains brief background, objectives, methods, results and conclusion.
- Contact details of Corresponding Author
- Owing to the limitation of space and time, the Scientific Committee retains the right to accept or reject abstracts and to assign an alternate mode of presentation.
- All proposals will be blind reviewed by a scientific committee.
- The scientific committee may seek an extended abstract before 9/10/21 only if needed. The committee will not seek a full paper of the research.
Click here to submit the proposal for paper presentationSubmit Abstracts
- Early Bird: 650 INR (On or before 18/09/2021)
- Mind Weavers/ ASFAR Alumni: 800 INR
- Students: 1000 INR
- Professionals: 1500 INR
Account Name: MIND WEAVERS
Account No: 0842073000000069
Bank: South Indian Bank, Devagiri Branch
UPI : qr.mind123@sib
Click here to register for the conferenceRegister Now